Thank you DREAMSBRIGHTASCITYLIGHTS
for nominating my blog!
1. Link and thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions they asked you
3. Pick eleven bloggers with less than 3000 followers to nominate them.
4. Ask them eleven questions
5. Let them know by commenting on one of their posts.
11 questions I was asked to answer:
1. What is your biggest inspiration to write/blog?
I have been writing poetry since I was a child. It was always been a way for me to share my emotions and feelings. I am a member of a poetry site where I have been posting my poetry for nine years. A friend I met there suggested that I start a blog to reach a wider audience. I have been pleasantly surprised with the number of people who have responded here at wordpress.com.
2. What are your goals for the next year, or further into the future?
I released my first collection of poetry entitled “Into the Light” on October 16, 2013. I plan to release my 2nd collection in December 2014. I have plans for a 3rd book in the works.
3. What is your best quality?
I believe that my best quality is my caring and nurturing nature. I love with a passion.
4. What is your worst habit or trait?
My worst habit must be procrastination. I am trying to improve! Worst trait is being overly sensitive. That trait can be good sometimes, though!
5. How do you cope when you feel stressed or down?
My best way of de-stressing is writing it out. I write until I feel better. When I feel down, I talk it out with understanding people in my life including family, friends and of course, my sweet husband.
6. What kind of music do you like?
I love music. I am a fan of many different genres of music including rock, pop, blues, instrumental, and easy listening, but Led Zeppelin was, is and always will be my favorite band!
7. How long have you been blogging and what have you achieved since then?
This is my first blog. I started it in April of 2014. Since then, I have 124 people following it. I am excited about that. Also, blogging has helped me to spend more time doing what I love, writing poetry.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Or would you stay where you are now?
There are many places which I desire to visit, especially Italy, but, I plan to stay residing here in Texas
where I was born and raised.
9. Who are your favorite writers?
I have several favorite writers including Elizabeth Barrett Browning, Sylvia Plath, Robert Frost and
10. Do you speak any languages other than English? If not, which language would you like to learn?
I do not currently speak any languages besides English. I have always wanted to learn French. It is a
beautiful language. My husband speaks a little French.
11. Who will always cheer you up when you’re down?
My husband makes me laugh through everything that life brings our way!
Here are my 11 questions for my nominees:
1. Where does your inspiration come from?
2. What are 3 of your favorite activities?
3. What are some of your favorite books? Movies?
4. Where would you most like to visit?
5. Who are your favorite authors?
6. How long have you been blogging?
7. What makes you smile?
8. Does inspiration interrupt your sleep?
9. Is there a certain hour the day when you are more inspired to write?
10. What is your favorite quote?
11. If you could sit down and have a conversation with anyone (alive or passed),
who would it be?